Do you realize how many times you do outsourcing every day?
- Woke up in the morning, opened your front door, the newspaper and freshly baked bread were delivered and waiting for you in the basket – you haven’t gone to the shop yourself sacrificing your sleep time and effort.
- Went into the kitchen, the breakfast is ready and waiting for you – you haven’t spent time preparing it but you wife has done! (O-oh! That’s a joke, in deed – until she realizes it!).
- Opened your wardrobe to pick up one of the nicely ironed suits for work – not you, but the housekeeper has taken care of your clothes yesterday.
- Took off from home and realized how dirty is your car just before stepping into it, stopped at the washing station on the way to office to have it cleaned – you have not gone back to the house, taken your clothes off, took a sponge and washed the car yourself.
- You’ve arrived to your office, wanted a fresh coffee for a fresh start to your working day, it’s brought to you by the assistant you have newly hired – you haven’t wasted your time to go the coffee machine yourself but replied to urgent e-mails.
- You remembered that you need to get the tickets for your team’s basketball game next weekend, you purchased them online for delivery to your office – you haven’t wasted your time to go to the ticket sales office to pick-up the tickets.
- Time to reward yourself with a delicious lunch at your favorite restaurant on the next street – you even haven’t thought about going home to prepare lunch yourself in your lunch break, have you?
It just lunch time, and how many times you’ve already done outsourcing today!? Once you are used to do outsourcing this often, why not to consider outsourcing your software development activities as well!?
Anyways… Don’t forget to pick up your wife’s dress from the dry cleaner on the way home, that’s her turn for some outsourcing!